05 February 2009

INSPIRED SOUL

There is so much in everybody to say, but they are unable to do so as in most of cases there is nobody to listen, and in some cases the person is unable to say due to lack of confidence, stage fear, poor vocabulary and many other factors.
So many things take place around us in our day to day life, and practical joke, tragedy, excitement, sorrow feelings are born. If these feelings are unexpressed they die a natural death, to avoid this natural death they are to be expressed somewhere in some or other manner. I have chosen blogging as my platform to express where my feelings in fact in some years my life shall be expressed by me.
My friends, relatives and the blogging community shall make my life immortal (at least in the blogosphere).

No comments:

Post a Comment